All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionNon-executive directors play a very important role in modern business. Providing a rare emphasis on 'soft skills', culture and relationship building, this comprehensive guide offers a unique insight into what it's actually like to be a n-executive director, backed up by global case studies, research and interviews.
- Author BiographyGerry Brown is currently Chairman of Novaquest Capital Management, a private equity firm focused on life sciences. Prior to this, he was Chairman of NFT Distribution Ltd and Senior Independent Director of Keller plc, the global leader in ground engineering. He was also Chairman of Biocompatibles International plc; the Senior Independent Director at Forth Ports plc; and he represented 3i on the Board of Vantec Corporation - a MBO from Nissan in Japan - until the very successful exit. Previous other independent directorships include Chairman of Upol Ltd, and Director of CH Jones Ltd, Michael Gerson Ltd and Datrontech plc. Gerry has also been an Independent Director of Quintiles, the largest global provider of bio pharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. Prior to his career as a Chairman/ Independent Director he was for many years an international senior business executive working in supply chain management, covering a variety of market sectors. He served as Operations Director of Exel plc (now DHL), was a Board member of TDG plc and was Chairman of Europe for Tibbett and Britten plc. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics. He is a Board Mentor with Critical Eye and is a member of the Council of the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Gerry Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.