Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn this mograph, we study graph-index, Watatani's extended Jones index, and the relations between them. From this investigation, we realize that graph-index of graphs and Jones index of von Neumann algebras generated by graph groupoids are equivalent in a certain sense, whenver given graphs are finite trees. We provides the classification of graph-groupoid von Neumann algebras induced by finite trees with respect to these equivalent indexes. By understanding the indexings as morphisms, we establish actions of morphisms and construct the corresponding algebraic structure, called the index semigroup. We study the fundamental properties of them. As application, we consider the connection between our index semigroup and K-groups of finite-tree-groupoid von Neumann algebras.
- Author(s)Ilwoo Cho
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.