All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and friendly introduction to South Asian cuisine, The Indian Family Kitchen reflects how we cook today with seasonal and vegetable-forward recipes. This striking cookbook shows how to coax flavor out of your favorite foods by adding Indian spices: rub butternut squash with garam masala before roasting with salty feta and sun-dried tomatoes; marinate chicken wings in a punchy tandoori sauce; and brighten up a quia salad with ginger and cumin. You'll also find classics refined over the years by the granddaughter of the family that brough Patak's sauces and chutneys to households around the world. Throughout, The Indian Family Kitchen demystifies traditional cooking methods with kitchen shortcuts and the spices you should always have on hand for delicious family meals that'll be loved by generation upon generation.
- Author BiographyANJALI PATHAK is the granddauther of the founders of Patak's, the popular brand of Indian-style curry pastes, sauces, and spices. A respected chef, food writer, and culinary teacher, she has been shortlisted for a number of awards for her work with Indian food and flavors, and her cooking master classes always sell out. Learn more at anjalipathak.com.
- Author(s)Anjali Pathak
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.