All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Indian Health Service (IHS) within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the lead federal agency charged with improving the health of American Indians and Alaska Natives. It aims to do so by providing health services either directly or through contracts or compacts with Indian Tribes (ITs) and Tribal Organizations (TOs). This book provides an overview of the Indian Health Service. It also discusses the opportunities that may be available to help improve the contract health services program; the impact of the Affordable Care Act on IHS; and the Indian Health Care Improvement Act.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight398 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPamela M. Agnelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.