Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThree bestselling stories about Omri, and his friend Patrick, who turns his plastic Red Indian, Little Bull, into a real miniature person. The Indian in the Cupboard Who'd want a boring little plastic Red Indian as a birthday present? Omri doesn't - until his brother gives him a very special cupboard which can make the Indian come alive...Return of the Indian Omri is unexpectedly reminded of his beloved Red Indian, and can't resist making sure he's still all right. But when he opens the cupboard door Little Bull is wounded, nearly dead, and Omri must find help. The Secret of the Indian Omri's friend Patrick goes back in time to the Wild West, and keeping the secret safe becomes even more difficult for Omri...
- Author BiographyLynne Reid Banks was born in London in 1929. She was an actress in the early 1950s and later became one of the first two women TV News reporters in Britain. She is a best-selling author for both children and adults, and has written over thirty books, including The L-Shaped Room. Lynne Reid Banks has three grown-up sons and lives in Dorset and London with her sculptor husband, Chaim Stephenson.
- Author(s)Lynne Reid Banks
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Note(black and white line chapter heads)
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.