All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Individual Service Funds Handbook is the definitive guide to one of the most invative forms of personal budget in health and social care. It gives a clear explanation of what Individual Service Funds (ISFs) are, how to use them effectively and includes all the information you need in order to implement them in your organisation. The Handbook spans a range of settings, including a dementia care home, supported living and residential homes for adults with learning disabilities and people who use mental health services. It also sets out guidelines and templates which can be used when implementing ISFs, addressing key practical concerns including: how to put together effective support plans, and how to ensure that ISFs are delivered in a person-centred way, how to overcome organisational complexities in implementation and supporting managers. A one-stop resource for anyone wanting to understand the potential of ISFs, the Handbook is required reading for service providers, commissioners, and those engaged in person-centred practice and personalisation, including user-led organisations.
- Author BiographyHelen Sanderson is CEO of Helen Sanderson Associates and Director Emeritus of the International Community for Person-Centred Practices. She has been closely involved in the development of person-centred thinking and planning in the UK over the last 15 years, and has written extensively on person-centred thinking, planning, community building and Individual Service Funds. HSA were runners up with Borough Care in the National Dementia Awards 2012 in the innovation category. Robin Miller is a Senior Fellow at Health Services Management Centre, Birmingham University, UK, Health and Social Care Delivery Lead within the Third Sector Research Centre, and a Fellow of the School for Social Care Research. His research interests build on his practical experiences in the field, and centre on commissioning and management of integrated services, the role and impact of the Third Sector, and personalisation.
- Author(s)Helen Sanderson,Robin Miller
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.