Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a work of conscience. It is the product of a long-standing feeling of obligation on my part to write something useful for a special group of people to which you probably belong-individuals who seek grants. In my years as Director of the New York library of The Foundation Center, * each and every day I encountered numbers of individuals look- ing for grant money. Although I tried to be as supportive as possible, in the face of the particular problems shared by this group of library users, my own reaction was one of relative helplessness. Simply stated, most of the fund-raising guides, printed directories, and computer files purport- edly created to serve the fund-raising public are of little or use to individuals who seek funding on their own. These resources are directed *The Foundation Center is the independent, nprofit organization established by foun- dations to provide information for the grant-seeking public. vii viii I PREFACE toward the nprofit, tax-exempt agency, which is the most common recipient of foundation, corporate, and government largess. They are t designed to respond to the special requirements of the individual grant seeker. In the applicant eligibility index, the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance defines individuals as homeowners, students, farmers, artists, scientists, consumers, small-business persons, mirs, refugees, aliens, veterans, senior citizens, low-income persons, health and educational professionals, builders, contractors, developers, handicapped persons, the physically afflicted. In short, practically everyone qualifies.
- Author(s)Judith B. Margolin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight356 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.