Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone faces times when it seems things could t get worse: those times when a marriage is falling apart, a job is lost, or an incurable disease. Trials can be personal, emotional, positional, and financial. They can happen to people we do t kw, to people we love, and to us. There are trials that could have been prevented and there are inescapable trials over which we have control. How can we face these trials? How can we make it through these times when there seems there is escape? The answer is God. Author Cheryl D. Edris identifies this in each of the lessons found in Genesis in a book that is much more than a devotional. Providing readers with a practical, close-up look at principles that can be applied to everyday life and practical application of biblical history, Cheryl shares what God wants to teach his people, and how he wants to move in their lives. In a detailed account of 'God's people' this in-depth study of Genesis shows how we as children of God were shaped, formed and perpetuated. God's people have always undergone trials both big and small. In this convicting and stimulating study guide, author Cheryl Edris shows us The Inescapable Presence. Cheryl D. Edris enjoys being a wife, mother, and grandmother. She has served as a secretary/administrative assistant, youth director, Bible quiz team coach, Sunday School teacher, and musician. Cheryl and her husband, Gerald, currently reside in Marion, Indiana, where she works as a division secretary at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Cheryl D Edris
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- orian7425 Dec, 2016by
best and cheapest!!
you pay over 12$ for this on walmart !! the same product !!!!!!
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.