Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSophie, a result of her motheras unwanted pregnancy, found abuse rather than love from her mother, a woman with multiple personalities. In spite of the difficulties she faced, she always picked up the pieces and looked to a brighter future. After giving birth to two children when she was under the age of eighteen, Sophie was deemed worthless and thing more than a loser. This didnat stop this young, vibrant girl from finding her own identity through a punk-rock lifestyle and venturing out into unkwn territory. Though her exotic-dancing career made her feel sexy and wanted, she was still very empty inside. Sophieas father was addicted to heroin, leaving her to raise herself. She still found a way to lift up her head and break down the negative barriers of life. Sophieas heart-wrenching story uplifts the spirit as we walk with her to a better place, the place called love. She found God through a tragic accident that took her father and nearly herself, along with her young child. Since then she smiles, praises, and counts her blessings. She overcame addictions, abuse, suicide, homelessness, and being tossed away like a used garment. But the true love comes from Sophieas determined spirit, fighting daily to spread the message of hope.
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.