All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, warm and friendly guide to the truth about doctors, fertility clinics, keeping your marriage intact and t going broke during the trauma of trying to beat the odds. After seven years of tests and more tests, treatments and more treatments, Elizabeth Swire-Faulkner understands what it means to struggle with infertility. In this frank, reassuring and thoroughly researched handbook, she shares her own personal experience and offers insight into what challenges to expect along the way.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Swire-Falker
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRiverhead ed
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.