All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated-Jack Challem's powerful plan to safely prevent and overcome inflammatory disorders Inflammation is what happens when our body's own defenses turn on us-and it is a huge and growing problem. Written by the author of the groundbreaking Syndrome X, this essential updated edition of The Inflammation Syndrome draws on cutting-edge research conducted around the world to provide a revolutionary approach to healing inflammation-related problems through an easy-to-follow nutrition and supplement program.* Includes new recommendations for individualized diet and supplement plans* Presents fourteen steps for restoring dietary balance, plus recipes and menu plans * Reveals the powerful role inflammation plays in a wide variety of common health conditions--from simple aches and pains to heart disease, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and athletic injuries* Features dramatic case histories and the latest information on dosage recommendations for anti-inflammation supplements such as fish oils, vitamins, and herbs* Other books by Jack Challem: Syndrome X, The Food-Mood Solution, Feed Your Genes Right, and Stop Prediabetes Now Read The Inflammation Syndrome and learn just how easy it can be to take charge of your diet and health.
- Author BiographyJACK CHALLEM is the author of many successful health books, including Syndrome X and Stop Prediabetes Now. Challem is the publisher and editor of The Nutrition Reporter, a newsletter that highlights the latest cutting-edge global nutritional research. He runs a private nutrition practice and lectures worldwide.
- Author(s)Jack Challem
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.