Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionA new version of the 1995 Best Selling book on Infomercials and DRTV. This handbook will answer your questions about planning, pricing, production, marketing, telemarketing, and fullfilment of direct response products and services. It is also a step-by-step guide to the exciting and lucrative world of direct response television. Written by one of the pioneers of direct response television who produced and created the first electronic retail television series with Dayton-Hudson (Target Stores), produced many successful short and long form direct response infomercials and spots, and was the former head of 20th Century Fox Direct Response. This book will give readers insight into the production, marketing, psychology, telemarketing and fullfilment of offering products and services using direct response marketing techniques. The products and players may change over the years but the basics and ecomics of direct response television have remained the same for over 40 years. This is a must read for anyone interested in direct response television marketing. Plus, this new edition also includes a section on identifying scams in the direct response television industry and how to avoid becoming a victim.
- Author BiographyDrew Cummings has been a pioneer in the direct response TV marketing arena since 1972 when he produced and launched the highly successful Quick Pickin Fun Strummin Guitar Course with legendary singer/songwriter Kenny Rogers as the spokesperson. He has produced many successful long and short form infomercials and DRTV campaigns, including the Gamemaster TV game show series that was the first hybrid Infomercial created by Cummings for the launch of Sega's Sonic The Hedgehog video game. Mr. Cummings is also the former head of Direct Response Marketing at 20th Century Fox, Los Angeles, where he oversaw direct marketing efforts for The Simpsons and In Living Color. Cummings also pioneered and produced the first daily home shopping series on national television with partner Dayton Hudson Corporation, owners of Target department stores. This led the way for electronic retailers like QVC and HSN. Cummings is one of the most sought after consutants to Fortune 500 companies on the creation and production of hybrid infomercials that are designed to create consumer awareness and drive retail sales.
- Author(s)Drew C Cummings
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.