Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents some in-depth cases regarding specific informal ecomic activities in Brazil. Using an ethgraphic approach, the author shows the social and ecomic processes that allow the informal ecomy to be reproduced, revealing the complex and heterogeneous relations between the formal and the informal parts of ecomy.
- Author BiographyDiego Coletto is an assistant professor of Economic Sociology in the Department of Sociology and Social Research at Universita degli Studi Milano-Bicocca (Milan, Italy). In recent years, he has pursued research projects investigating changes in employment relationships in the private and public sectors, with particular attention to the forms of flexible work. Since 2003, he has worked as national correspondent for the European Industrial Relations Observatory (EIRO) and the European Restructuring Monitor (ERM). Both EIRO and ERM are projects of the European Foundation for the Improvement of the Working and Living Conditions (Eurofound). For the two observatories, he wrote various articles and reports, which have been published on the Eurofound website.
- Author(s)Diego Coletto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.