The Information Systems Security Officer's Guide: Establishing and Managing an Information Protection Program by Gerald Kovacich (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionInformation systems security continues to grow and change based on new techlogy and Internet usage trends. In order to protect your organization's confidential information, you need information on the latest trends and practical advice from an authority you can trust. The new ISSO Guide is just what you need. Information Systems Security Officer's Guide, Second Edition from Gerald Kovacich has been updated with the latest information and guidance for information security officers. It includes more information on global changes and threats, managing an international information security program, and additional metrics to measure organization performance. It also includes six entirely new chapters on emerging trends such as high-tech fraud, investigative support for law enforcement, national security concerns, and information security consulting. This essential guide covers everything from effective communication to career guidance for the information security officer. You'll turn to it again and again for practical information and advice on establishing and managing a successful information protection program. Six new chapters present the latest information and resources to counter information security threats. Every chapter contains opening objectives and closing summaries to clarify key points. It is presented in an accessible, easy-to-read style for the busy professional.
- Author BiographyDr. Kovacich has over 40 years of security, criminal and civil investigations, anti-fraud, information warfare, and information systems security experience in both government as a special agent and as a manager in international corporations. Dr. Kovacich currently resides on an island in Washington state where he continues to write, lecture and conduct research relative to information systems security, information warfare defensive and offensive operations, high-technology crime and techno-terrorism.
- Author(s)Gerald Kovacich
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/09/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.