Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionNote: With your purchase of The Informed Health Plan Act of 2017, author Robert Dennis will send a copy of this book to your legislator, at cost to you. For complete details, visit www.InformedHealthPlan.com and click on Send a Copy to your Legislator. In The Informed Health Plan Act of 2017, Dr. Robert Dennis devises a -nsense approach to a workable healthcare delivery plan that relies on the free market to reform America's healthcare system. This book details a new and invative concept in healthcare delivery that has the potential to completely restructure the current healthcare delivery system. With nearly 40 years of experience as an orthopaedic surgeon in private practice, Dr. Dennis has created a transparent, two-step plan that empowers the consumer to make informed choices that would result in an ermous cost savings. The book identifies the six key stakeholders and outlines simple yet strategic steps to implement a plan that would fundamentally restructure the current healthcare delivery system, and ensure that everyone has the medical care they need. This fully illustrated edition includes outlines and illustrative examples of how this new delivery system would work. The Informed Health Plan Act of 2017 is intended to reach a varied audience that includes healthcare legislators, healthcare experts, physicians and, perhaps most important, the consumers who have witnessed skyrocketing medical costs and an increasingly convoluted healthcare system.
- Author BiographyRobert Dennis, MD is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who has practiced medicine for 40 years. Dr. Dennis is passionate about his work as a physician, surgeon, inventor, teacher, lecturer and researcher. During the progression of his career, he has witnessed many changes in the field of medicine. He established and developed an orthopaedic surgery practice in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and maintained long-term affiliations with several hospitals in the New York metropolitan area, serving as Director of Orthopaedic Surgery at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, NJ, as well as in other elected positions.
- Author(s)Robert Dennis MD
- PublisherRobert Dennis, M.D., P.A.
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert Dennis, M.D., P.A.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.