All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.42
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Thomas Rourke's world is w roughly one-third of what it was; everything above latitude 35 rth and below latitude 35 south is encased in glacial ice. The geography drastically changed but little else did. Maniacs and evil had still tried to dominate those who wanted to be free. Days became weeks, weeks became months and months turned into years as he battled and vanquished the enemies of humanity in every form and shape damnation threw at him. His last victory, almost seventeen years ago, granted him peace-a peace he had courted, a peace he had sought-one he never believed he would find. That peace is about to end; Rourke's world is threatened again by forces he never conceived of. Are they so unpredictable-situations so dire-there is way to plan ahead? Original artwork by Colin Regn and Faith Maltese; editorial assistance by Kim Kuri.
- Author BiographyJerry Ahern (Axel Kilgore) is a science fiction and action author best known for his post-apocalyptic survivalist series The Survivalist. These pulp novels have sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide. He also authored the gut-wrenching, action packed series, They Call Me the Mercenary under the pseudonym Axel Kilgore. Along with his wife, Sharon, he is co-author of over eighty internationally-published novels. Sharon Ahern began her writing career in the public relations department of Illinois Bell Telephone and stringing for a local newspaper. Always an avid researcher-Sharon was always eager to do book reports and term papers-she was happy to pull out the Britannica and become an instant expert on whatever information Jerry needed for a story, whether a particular time in history or facts concerning a far away place. Now the musty volumes have been replaced with the internet. She has interviewed people on a wide range of topics such as Voodoo practices and biker gangs. Sharon is also a professional photographer, her works having been published in magazines throughout the world. Bob Anderson is the author of Sarge, What Now? and co-author on The Survivalist series (starting with Book #30) in collaboration with Jerry and Sharon Ahern. Bob is a fine writer and has published books such as TAC Leader: What Honor Requires, Anderson's Rules and Grandfather Speaks. He is an expert on weaponry and military skills and is an accomplished public speaker. Bob retired as a Chief Master Sergeant from the United States Air Force Reserve with over 32 years of service.
- Author(s)Bob Anderson,Jerry Ahern,Sharon Ahern
- PublisherSpeaking Volumes LLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeaking Volumes LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.