All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn this major study, w available in paperback, Lyotard develops his analysis of the phemen of postmodernity, and examines the philosophy of Kant, Heidegger, Ador and Derrida. Lyotard claims that it is the task of literature, philosophy and the arts to bear witness to and explain the links between modernity, progress and humanity, and the difficult transition to postmodernity.
- Author BiographyJean- Francois Lyotard was considered to be one of the architects of postmodernity and is the author of many books published in both French and English.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Lyotard
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication08/07/1993
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.