Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.06Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Inn of the Seventy-Seven Clocks combines mystery and comedy, featuring a torious underworld figure who writes stories for little children and a Jewish billionaire with designs on being Pope.
- Author BiographyEugene C. Flinn has been writing fiction and non-fiction for well over half a century. Some of the stories in One More for the Road come from his imagination and some from his experiences as a soldier in France during World War II, his years as a newspaper reporter and University professor, and most of all from his 36 happy years of marriage to his wife, Patricia, also a writer and author of The Listerine Lunatic and Other Strange Stories. Besides the 40 tales in this volume Flinn is the author of well over a hundred short stories published in literary magazines in most of the 50 states, Canada, Ireland, and Australia. He recently published It Happened in Hoboken: Comic Tales from the Waterfront City. Over the years he also wrote for Life, Good Housekeeping, Facts on File, Simon and Schuster, and was a Broadway first-night critic for six years. He currently teaches Creative Writing and The Short Story at New Jersey City University.
- Author(s)Eugene C Flinn
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.