All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking to make real and lasting change in your life? The Inner Cami offers a reliable method to support such change effortlessly, even when we feel imprisoned in situations that appear intransigent or hopeless. With easy to follow maps and a compass to re-orientate the reader in the direction of their true purpose in life the Inner Cami guides the reader on an inner pilgrimage. Along the path the reader learns to dream into hitherto undreamt visions for our world and ourselves. This guidebook is practical, unsentimental and packed with immediately applicable insights towards clearly identified and easily accessible goals. The Inner Cami takes the reader on a heroic journey of awakening within. It initiates an extraordinary expedition, both deep into our own psychology, and to the heights of our numius potential, our mystical capacities. Between these two differing terrains, the Inner Cami follows the way-marks through our most creative source of wisdom, our Intuitive Consciousness.
- Author BiographyJill Brierley, (Reg. U.K.C.P.) Dipl.PW, MA Integrative Arts and Psychotherapy and Practitioner in E.M.D.R. Jill also includes Anthroposophy, Eastern and Western spirituality in her work and is a qualified teacher in the Sivananda School of Yoga, where she studied Vedanta Philosophy and the Upanishads. Jill has a private practice working with individuals and couples. Her work also includes teaching and facilitating group dynamics incolleges, community and organizations in both the UK and Ireland. She uses an integrative model of psychotherapy based on Process Work, E.MD.R., Family Constellations and the Arts. Sara Hollwey, (Reg.Psychol.P.S.I; I.A.H.I.P; I.A.C.P). Sara works in private practice with individuals, couples and families, and in the University College Dublin as part of the School of Psychology. She is a registered clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, as well as an experienced supervisor. Her work includes teaching and facilitating students and groups within Ireland and the United Kingdom. Sara works as an organizational consultant with corporate business and communities, specializing in team development, leadership training and conflict resolution. She operates out of a humanistic and integrative approach to psychotherapy, based predominantly upon a synthesis of Process Work and Anthroposophical psychology, and informed by her experience within clinical practice and mainstream psychology. She has further specialized as a movement therapist within Spacial Dynamics Therapy, and uses movement and artistic work with her psychotherapy practice.
- Author(s)Jill Brierley,Sara Hollwey
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Weight425 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.