Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up to The Act of Pitching, this guide serves as an expansive to help pitchers achieve their next level or seeking to improve their pitching kwledge for coaches. The manual provides advanced how-to pitching techniques for Little Leaguers through aspiring professionals, with in-depth information on subjects including the fastball, breaking pitches, mechanics, mental aspects of the game, resistance training, nutrition, drills, and the physics and anatomy of pitching. Accompanying the extensive pitching advice are more than 400 photos of pitching sequences and grips designed to enhance activity on pitches, as well as a special glossary of 112 pitch-grip photos.
- Author BiographyDr. John Bagonziis an accomplished college pitcher who developed his playing and teaching skills while associated with the Boston Red Sox organization. He is the author of The Act of Pitching and has been a coach for more than 40 years. He lives in Woodsville, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)John Bagonzi
- PublisherPitching Professor Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPitching Professor Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFranco Godoy
- Foreword byLou Pavlovich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.