All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book takes the Inner Traveler through a musical journey of songs, exploration and reflective inquiry into many provocative questions about why self love is so elusive to us and why are we t living our authentic, passionate and purposeful lives. </p> Why do we igre our hunches, inner callings, red flags, and signs along our life's journey? Why do we lose connection to our true selves and t live our dreams? What keeps us from being who we truly are and claiming the gifts we have within us? </p> Why is self love so elusive and misunderstood? What would be possible if we could heal the past and be fully present? By taking this unique inner travel, readers will discover the power of listening to their own heart and reclaiming their wholeness, dreams and purpose for this lifetime. Reviews include: This book was a priceless gift I gave myself. Linda is a compass for the wandering soul. </p> Inner Traveler's love this unique musical journey to discover who you truly are and what's holding you back from claiming your gifts, your authenticity and leading your life with joy and freedom from old programmed patterns of childhood. This workbook delights and heals readers as they write, reflect and try new self loving practices to inspire and promote happiness and purpose in their lives. Each chapter has a song to evoke deeper learning and discovery. Men and women alike have reviewed this book as life changing and impactful for anyone who has struggled in relationship with themselves or others. The journey inward to discovering the power of listening to your own heart and following it to your happiness and unique definition of success for you personally.</p>
- Author(s)Linda Newlin
- PublisherLuna Madre Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuna Madre Inc.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.