All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIs there any doubt in your mind about the importance of invation? Do you feel that invation is vital to the future of your company? Then perhaps you've already discovered that the process of invation is difficult to manage. It's risky, expensive, and unpredictable. Further, some leaders look at the invations that come from companies like Apple or P&G, and think, We don't have people or resources like theirs. We can't do that kind of magic. But the truth is that Apple's success, or P&G's, or Toyota's, isn't due to magic; it's because they follow a disciplined invation process. So the best way for your firm to become an invator is to adopt a systematic approach applies the best tools, and also goes beyond tools to help you manage the large scale risks and opportunities that your organization faces. This system elevates invation to what it really should be, a strategic asset to your organization. Defining that system is the intent behind The Invation Master Plan.
- Author BiographyLangdon Morris is a co-founder and partner of InnovationLabs (www.innovationlabs.com), one of the world's leading innovation consultants. His five innovation books are recognized globally as some of the most important titles of the last decade.
- Author(s)Langdon Morris
- PublisherInnovation Academy
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInnovation Academy
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.