All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining how to use Lean principles to drive invation and strategic portfolio planning, The Invative Lean Enterprise: Using the Principles of Lean to Create and Deliver Invation to Customers outlines simple, yet powerful, visual Lean tools that can enhance idea generation and product development. It starts with a discussion of Lean principles and then identifies the applicable portions of Lean that can drive customer value. The book discusses customer value in the form of the benefits your customers desire. It walks you through the processes of using Lean techniques to effectively evaluate the quality of any prospective marketing opportunity and includes examples from a variety of industries, including healthcare. The text discusses value creation, reduction of waste, entrepreneurial system designer, set-based concurrent engineering, and Lean project management. It also includes numerous examples of visual management tools as they apply to invation to help you develop the understanding required to achieve a competitive advantage for your brand, division, or company through Lean.
- Author BiographyAnthony Sgroi Jr. is a broadly experienced innovative thinker with a rare combination and proven track record in the disciplines related to customer fulfillment. Mr. Sgroi is highly experienced in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, and law, with a strong understanding of marketing and business strategy. He has considerable experience in defining value-added customer offerings utilizing the principles of Lean product development. Mr. Sgroi has worked for many well-known companies in the areas of product development. Mr. Sgroi has developed a multitude of products that are currently on the market today. Mr. Sgroi began his career in the areas of product design and procurement. After successfully launching several products, Mr. Sgroi decided to broaden his skill set by studying business, where he acquired a strong interest in marketing and strategy. This understanding allowed him to better contribute across the various disciplines of business. Understanding the level of importance and to further differentiate himself, Mr. Sgroi successfully passed the patent bar, where he is admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office regarding patent matters. Mr. Sgroi is the holder of 40 patents with more than 30 more pending in the areas of compressed butane lighters, hydrogen generating devices for fuel cells, and various inventions related to cleaning tools. Mr. Sgroi has several forms of hands-on experience and multiple degrees. His degrees are in physics, and mechanical engineering, where he graduated magna cum laude. He also has a master's in business administration.
- Author(s)Anthony Sgroi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.