All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to successfully transforming any organization It is well recognized that succeeding at invation is fundamental in today's hyper-competitive global marketplace. It is the only way to outperform current and emerging competitors sustainably. But what we call invation is messy and difficult and too often lacks the rigor and discipline of other management processes. The Invator's Field Guide: Market Tested Methods and Frameworks to Help You Meet Your Invation Challenges changes that. It is a practical guide that moves beyond the why to the how of making invation happen, for leaders and practitioners inside organizations of all sizes. Written by two pioneers in the field of embedding invation in organization, The Invator's Field Guide focuses on the most pressing invation problems and specific challenges invation leaders will face and offers concrete solutions, tools, and methods to overcome them. * Each chapter describes a specific invation challenge and details proven ways to address that challenge * Includes practical ideas, techniques, and leading practices * Describes common obstacles and offers practical solutions Any leader or professional who needs concrete solutions right w to the critical challenges of invation will find invaluable aid in the practical, easy-to-understand, and market-tested approaches of The Invator's Field Guide.
- Author BiographyPETER SKARZYNSKI advises large, global organizations and their leaders on growth strategy, leadership, and organizational change. He has led strategy and growth efforts for clients in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. A frequent corporate and conference speaker, he is lead author of Innovation to the Core and has written thought pieces for The Wall Street Journal, CEO Magazine, and The Drucker Foundation. DAVID CROSSWHITE is an advisor to senior leadership of large organizations on their most significant strategy and growth challenges. For over twenty years he has guided Global 1000 organizations in their implementation of growth and innovation strategies. His work has been highlighted in several books and Harvard Business School Cases, which are taught in leading MBA programs across the country.
- Author(s)David A. Crosswhite,Peter Skarzynski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, black & white tables
- Weight568 g
- Width251 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.