All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the founders of gas-chromotagraphic methods in radiochemistry, this book attempts a genuine first. It is a discussion of the state of art of heavy element irganic radiochemistry. It aims to be a real addition to the understanding of this crucial topic. Written as much for newcomers to the field as experts, its goal is also to stimulate wider use of the advantageous gas phase techniques for common elements.
- Author(s)Ivo Zvara
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.