Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionGeiger's business is extracting information. A meticulous torturer, his methods range from the brutal to the psychologically complex, and he will stop at thing to get the job done. His clients are referred to him from international corporations, government agencies and organised crime; his skills are in worldwide demand. He calls his company Information Retrieval. Geiger only has one rule: that he will never work on a child. So when a client presents Geiger with a twelve-year-old boy, his instinct is to walk away. But the alternative - the unkwn horror that might await the boy elsewhere - is too awful for him to contemplate. Geiger's history is a blank page - even to him. In accepting this assignment in an attempt to save the boy, he will discover that history, matter how torturous that proves to be...
- Author(s)Mark Allen Smith
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/10/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.