All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionOn September 6, 1995, Geiger was born an almost full-grown man of indeterminate age when a Greyhound driver shook him by the shoulder as he slept in a seat in the last row of a bus that had just pulled into New York's Port Authority Terminal. Surviving by instinct, and an innate ability to detect truth amongst lies, Geiger established himself as an expert in Information Retrieval. Which is to say: torture. Almost devoid of human emotion, he will stop at thing to get the job done. His methods range from the psychologically complex to straightforward brutality. His clients are referred to him from international corporations, government agencies and organised crime; his skills are in worldwide demand. Geiger only has one rule: he will never work on a child. So when a client presents Geiger with a twelve-year-old boy his instinct is to walk away. But the alternative - the unkwn horror that may await the boy elsewhere - is too awful to contemplate. In accepting this assignment in an attempt to save the boy, he will also uncover his own history, matter how torturous that proves to be...
- Author BiographyBefore writing his first novel, Mark Allen Smith spent ten years as a television investigative news producer and documentary producer-director, and over twenty years as a screenwriter. He lives in New York City with his partner and three children.
- Author(s)Mark Allen Smith
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.