All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.04
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.07
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.70
About this product
- DescriptionAs a 20 plus year Napa Valley wine industry veteran, I wrote this concise book to give wine enthusiasts a real behind the scenes look into the world of winemaking and the decisions wineries must make in planning their wine label designs. I share stories from years of working at several of Napa Valley's well kwn wineries. A wine label can tell you a lot about the product inside the bottle. I explain what all required and n-required items that appear on US wine labels mean to you the wine drinker. It is my hope that it will only further enhance your enjoyment and make your wine shopping experience an easier one.
- Author BiographyAnn Reynolds has over 20 years in the Napa Valley wine industry. Her background runs the gamut from wine retail through winemaking. Since 1989 she has poured wine in tasting rooms, run a winery laboratory, worked in winery cellars, and assembled entire winery compliance systems at several Napa wineries. Beginning in 2006 she began offering courses in winery compliance.
- Author(s)Associate Professor Ann Reynolds
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.