All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionA complete resource to trading today's currency market Currency movements are impacted by a variety of factors, including interest rates, trade balances, inflation levels, monetary and fiscal policies, and the political climate. Traders use both fundamental data and a variety of technical tools to trade within this market. Inside the Currency Market describes both the underlying dynamics that drive this market and the strategies that can help you capture consistent profits in it. Page by page, this reliable guide skillfully discusses the structure of the market, its roles in the global ecomy, the forces that drive currency values, trading strategies, and tactics. It also offers a detailed understanding of how global financial flows, derivatives, and other markets such as oil and gold impact currencies. Along the way, author and professor Brian Twomey provides information on gathering and analyzing global financial data so that traders can gain a big-picture perspective when attempting to identify trades. * Explains virtually every element of the market and can function as a desk reference that puts everyday events into context for traders * Fundamentally driven trades based on interest rate differentials and trade imbalances are discussed, as well as technical trades involving chart patterns, trends, and trading ranges * Each chapter contains questions and answers to help readers master the material The currency market continues to generate interest and attract new retail traders due to the many opportunities available within it. This book will show you how to successfully operate within this arena by making the most informed trading decisions possible.
- Author BiographyBrian Twomey is an independent trader and a prolific writer on trading, having authored over sixty articles in Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities and Investopedia. His article on Welles Wilder is one of the most heavily accessed pieces in Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities in recent years. Through his writings, Twomey has established a strong following among traders and market analysts. He is an Adjunct Professor of Politics at Gardner-Webb University. Twomey has a BA in journalism and a master's in political science and public administration from the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Brian Twomey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byJohn R. Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.