All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered: Where is the best place to go for my healthcare? or What things I should be doing at my age to stay healthy? Have you ever thought, I wish I understood what the doctor was talking about or should I see an Internist vs a Family Doctor? How do I pick an insurance type? If so, this is the guide for you! This is an easy-to-read introduction to some of the basics of healthcare that you always wanted to kw, but did t have a doctor at home to ask. Consider this your personal, insider guide to good medical care.
- Author BiographyDr. Lindiwe F. Greenwood is a board certified Family Practice Physician, who has practiced in a variety of settings all over the country. Her passion is educating patients on the many facets of health care as well as bridging the gap between patients and physicians. Her Insider's Guide.... Series is just one way that she hopes to do just that.
- Author(s)Dr Lindiwe F Greenwood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.