The Insider's Guide to Making Money in Real Estate: Smart Steps to Building Your Wealth Through Property by Dolf De Roos, Diane Kennedy (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart building your fortune with the ultimate insider's guide to real estate investing The Insider's Guide to Making Money in Real Estate explains why real estate is a consistently profitable moneymaker and how everyday people just like you can build their fortune regardless of their credit score or how much money they have in the bank. It's true--you don't have to be rich to invest in real estate. It's the easiest, most leveraged method for building sustainable wealth over time, and it's open to everyone. In this practical, nuts-and-bolts guide, New York Times bestselling real estate authors Dolf de Roos and Diane Kennedy cover all the basics of investing and offer the kind of insider advice and little-kwn tips you won't find anywhere else. You'll get a wealth of bright ideas and smart investment moves, as well as examples, case studies, and true investing stories from successful investors just like you. Inside, you'll learn: The ins and outs of commercial versus residential property How to spot great bargains in neighborhoods with great potential How to finance your investments with less-than-perfect credit Quick tips for increasing the value of your property inexpensively How to find reliable tenants who'll pay top dollar Everything you need to kw about property taxes and deductions How to use tax benefits to increase your profits
- Author BiographyDOLF de ROOS, PhD, is a successful international real estate investor, and a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. He sometimes shares his strategies and thinking at seminars across the nation and throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and Europe. He is Chairman of the public real estate investment company Property Ventures Limited, and also the author of Real Estate Riches and coauthor (with Diane Kennedy) of The Insider's Guide to Real Estate Investing Loopholes, both from Wiley. DIANE KENNEDY, CPA, is a top real estate author and investing expert. She is the founder and owner of DKA, a leading tax strategy and accounting firm. She is also the author of Loopholes of the Rich and The Insider's Guide to Real Estate Investing Loopholes, both from Wiley.
- Author(s)Diane Kennedy,Dolf De Roos
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.