All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionIt is essential for a corporation to t only survive but thrive in today's global outsourcing environment. The Insider's Guide to Outsourcing Risks and Rewards is a comprehensive and accessible resource that assists an organization in deciding whether it will benefit from pursuing-or t pursuing-such an endeavor. The author, an 18-year veteran of the IT industry, is an experienced consultant, software developer, manager, and entrepreneur. Providing an authoritative and unbiased view, he helps the reader navigate through a number of offshore outsourcing issues related to software management and international business. He examines the potential benefits derived from offshore outsourcing, as well as the possible pitfalls and how to avoid them as they apply to an organization's particular situation. Offering a unique combination of technical and political insight, The Insider's Guide to Outsourcing Risks and Rewards is the one resource to have when trying to figure out your organization's next step.
- Author(s)Rost Johann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.