All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMotivation truths for today's workplace; the science of what drives us and the art of harnessing it; find the real reasons why your people work; be a truly inspirational leader; get the best out of each and every one of your staff; commit your team to a powerful cause.
- Author BiographyTerry Hill is a Business Psychologist, Performance Coach and Trainer, with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry. In a number of sales, management, training and coaching roles he gained multiple awards such as Trainer of the Year and Performance Coach of the Year. Terry's passion is for motivation and influencing science. Now he writes and delivers training programs for leading organisations in several business sectors. Terry currently lives in Worcestershire.
- Author(s)Terry Hill
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.