All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough healthy eating and regular exercise, professional chef Lyndon Wissart managed to reverse, control and cure his type 2 diabetes in 105 days, naturally without medication.This book shares his journey for the first time. Read his secret and discover yours. It could be a life-changing experience for you and your family, colleagues and friends.Lyndon is an inspiration for the more than 4.5 million diabetics in the UK alone and the 850,000 people who are undiagsed worldwide.
- Author BiographyLyndon Wissart is a professional British chef with more than 30 years' experience in all types of establishments, tasting and eating of all types of food. He has worked in many high-profile hotels and restaurants throughout London, including: the Savoy Hotel; Hamleys Toy Store; Cafe Royale; the Mount Royal Hotel; as well as catering for major indoor and outdoor events including: Wimbledon Championships; FNC Catering; BBC Centre; Gardner Merchant Catering; Royal Festival Hall; Spielsinger & Abrahams in North London; Inner London Crown Court; Collett Dickenson & Pearce; Lloyds Bank International; Wembley Stadium; Shelburne Hospital in High Wycombe; the Reform Club London; Adams Park; Eurest Corporate, a part of the Compass Group; Heathrow Airport Ltd; and the Farnborough Air Show.In a freelance capacity, he has also worked with: James Zimmer Caterers; Jason Millan; Carole Sobell; Neil Samuels Ambassador Catering; Skye Cooks; Last Supper Ltd; Zafferano; Absolute Taste; Favour Catering; Celia Clyne; Capital Cooking; and Creme de la Creme.He lives with his wife and youngest daughter, with his grown-up son and two daughters close by. Lyndon grew up in London and loves reading, playing tennis, travelling, films, music, football, cycling, skiing and playing the drums.
- Author(s)Lyndon Wissart
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2017
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.