The Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate by Joseph Folkman, John H. Zenger, Scott K. Edinger (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their bestselling work The ExtraordinaryLeader, performance thought leaders JohnZenger and Joseph Folkman revealed the 16key competencies that separate the top 10percent of leaders from the rest. Since thatbook's publication, they and coauthor ScottEdinger discovered, through an extensivestudy conducted over four years, that leaderswho possessed the ability to inspire and motivateoutperformed all others. The authors found that the impact of inspiringand motivating others is consistent acrossdifferent kinds of organizations and withindifferent cultures. The Inspiring Leader revealsthe authors' newest proprietary research onhow top leaders inspire teams to greatness.It discusses the behaviors exhibited by themost successful leaders and includes adviceon how to implement them. Drawing fromstatistically significant data and objective empiricalevidence, the book shows how to: Establish a clear vision and direction Use the power of emotions Create stretch goals for your team Foster invation and risk taking Encourage teamwork and collaboration Champion change, and much more Zenger, Folkman, and Edinger lay out thestrategies and concepts used by the world'sgreatest leaders to motivate their teams. WithThe Inspiring Leader as your guide, you willlearn how to put those strategies to work inyour own business.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Zenger, D.B.A., is the CEO of Zenger Folkman, a firm that brings empirical research, innovative development methods, and software tools to leadership development. He is a member of the HRD Hall of Fame and has authored or coauthored eight books and 50 articles on leadership, productivity, and teams. Joseph R. Folkman, Ph.D., is president of Zenger Folkman. He is an authoritative voice on the subject of developing and using employee surveys to create organizational change and 360-degree feedback assessment for individual development. He is a frequent keynote speaker and conference presenter on a variety of topics regarding leadership, feedback, and organizational change. Scott K. Edinger is executive vice president of Zenger Folkman, where he consults with Fortune 500 companies to initiate and implement large-scale performance improvement and leadership initiatives. He is an expert in helping organizations achieve measurable business results.
- Author(s)John H. Zenger,Joseph Folkman,Scott K. Edinger
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Digital
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.