All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA world-rewned psychologist, a defrocked Harvard professor, a relentless champion of brain-change, a reputed drug guru, a stand-up philosopher, a prisoner of the Nixon administration --- Dr Leary has been called the most dangerous man on the planet . In The Intelligence Agents , Dr Leary presents some of the most important thinkers on the planet today.
- Author BiographyTimothy Leary, Ph.D. was a respected Harvard psychology professor who became a guru for hundreds of thousands of people, espousing the use of the powerful hallucinogen LSD and other mind-altering drugs as a means of brain change. After he was forced out of academia, Leary became associated with many of the great names of the time including Aldous Huxley, Allen Ginsberg, William Burroughs and Charlie Mingus. In the mid-1960s his fame grew to international proportions. He was targeted as the most dangerous man in the world by the U.S. government and given a 10-year sentence for possession of two marijuana cigarettes. After he was released from prison, he continued to advocate brain-change through various means, including computer software. He acted in a number of movies, and was well-regarded as a stand-up comedian/philosopher. He died of cancer in 1996.
- Author(s)Timothy Leary
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- Series TitleFuture History
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight464 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.