All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features a new translation of one of Maeterlinck's four great nature essays.
- Author BiographyThe Belgian author Maurice Maeterlinck (1862-1949) is remembered best as a pioneer of Symbolist drama in the 1890s. Recipient of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1911, Maeterlinck was also a prolific and accomplished essayist. Philip Mosley is Professor of English, Communications, and Comparative Literature at Penn State University.
- Author(s)Maurice Maeterlinck
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byPhilip Mosley
- Introduction byPhilip Mosley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.