All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Korsch reveals what she has learned about the doctor-patient relationship dilemma during almost half a century of investigation and practice. The book teaches us how to ask the right questions of our doctors, to understand the answers, and shows us how to take more control of visits to the doctor and of our own health.
- Author BiographyBarbara M. Korsch, M.D. is a pioneer in the study and teaching of doctor-patient relations, a graduate of Johns Hopkins Medical School, currently a professor at the Southern California School of Medicine, and a practicing physician, as well as chairman of the council of the renowned Bayer Institute for Health Communication. She is a member of the National Academy of Science and has received numerous awards and honors for her work. Caroline Harding is a science writer whose articles have appeared in many magazines, including National Wildlife and Modern Maturity.
- Author(s)Barbara M. Korsch,Caroline Harding
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight397 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.