All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowering bean counters to become better entrepreneurs is what The Intentional Accountant is all about. M. Darren Root, one of the accounting profession's most highly esteemed thought leaders, co-author of The E-Myth Accountant, and executive editor of CPA Practice Advisor magazine, maps out a vision for independent accountants to go beyond merely working at a job and start assembling the machinery to build a true enterprise. His newest book is a practical, end-to-end roadmap of the strategic process and organizational methods that have changed the lives and personal fortunes of thousands of practitioners and shareholders in accounting firms nationwide.
- Author BiographyM Darren Root, CPA, CITP, CGMA, is a long-time practicing CPA and firm owner with more than 30 years of experience to his credit. As cofounder and CEO, he also leads the team at RootWorks with focused strategic vision to ensure its place as the premier education- and creative solutions-based organization for the accounting profession. Over the course of his career, Root has authored three thought leadership-driven books, including The E-Myth Accountant, Youtility for Accountants, and now, The Intentional Accountant. He has also consistently been named to the profession's Top 25 Most Influential Thought Leaders list, is the former Executive Editor of CPA Practice Advisor magazine, is a member of the Board of Directors for The German American Bancorp, and is a highly sought-after, nationally acclaimed speaker on the subject of building and managing a Next Generation Accounting Firm(r). More About RootWorks... The landscape of the accounting profession is one of rapid change, requiring practitioners to keep pace with every aspect of firm operations-from technology to branding. Over the years, RootWorks cofounders witnessed many practitioners struggling to keep pace, while at the same time recognized the absence of a dedicated resource to help accounting professionals manage change to build a thriving business. From these observations, RootWorks was born, and today it has grown into the profession's leading membership-based organization offering ongoing coaching and support services in technology, practice management, marketing strategy and communications, branding, web development, firm administration, security, and more. RootWorks' expert team provides practitioners with a proven and tested roadmap and dedicated support to build and manage a Next Generation Accounting Firm. Learn more about RootWorks and how it can help you.
- Author(s)M Darren Root
- PublisherRootworks, LLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRootworks, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.