Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionAny of us that have ever repaired things around the home have always run into the same question, how to do it right. Typically, our experience tells us what to do, but many of us have someone in our lives that questions how we do our repairs. We kw that we are doing the repair correctly; we just need for our doubters to kw we are doing the repairs correctly. That is where this book comes in. This home repair fact checking guide is an interactive way to show that what you are attempting, and how you are attempting it, is correct. On each page you will find a heading for a different type of repair, and underneath you will find a space to write in your repair and how you are doing it. Turn the page and on the back you will find confirmation of your methods. You can even tear the page out if you want to show that certain someone. As they say, if it's in print, it must be true.
- Author(s)Ken Barr
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.