Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook that will at last solve all your strategic problems. An ideal text for graduate and postgraduate courses that have Leadership, Strategy and Decision making modules. This successful text is w in its third edition and remains the definitive practical handbook for managers wishing to improve their business' performance. This book is w even more accessible, reducing complex theory to simple audit questions, and allowing students to create and test their strategies. The text is designed to be userfriendly and is divided into three parts offering the reader flexible learning. Each chapter ends with a page of two 'worked' exercises to test understanding. All these workouts are included on the textbook's accompanying CD-ROM which enables work to be circulated electronically.
- Author BiographyCyril Levicki left school and spent the next twelve years running his own businesses in retail, wholesale and manufacturing. He gained a degree in Economics and Politics at London University, and was then awarded a scholarship to research his PhD on Leadership Decision Making at the London Business School. He went on to teach at LBS, Cranfield School of Management, Queen Mary College at London University and Baruch College in New York. Cyril is now a consultant, specialising in the development of leaders and their organisations' strategies. He has consulted to many international and national corporations and such as BT, British Gas, Excel Logistics, L'Oreal and Reed International.
- Author(s)Cyril Levicki
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width174 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.