CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of a three-volume set. Together, they will collect the full texts of the Law Commission's final draft Articles and Commentaries, and other final reports, on all the topics on which it has completed work during its first fifty years, up to and including 1998.
- Author BiographySir Arthur Watts read Law at Cambridge, then joined the Foreign Office (now the Foreign & Commonwealth Office) in 1956 as an assistant legal adviser. After a varied career with the FCO, he became Deputy Legal Adviser in 1982 and The Legal Adviser in 1987. He retired in 1991, and took up practice at the Bar. He has appeared in a number of cases before the International Court of Justice, as well as participating in several international arbitrations. Since 1996 he has also been the international mediator for succession issues arising from the break up of the former Yugoslavia.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/1999
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight999 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Volume editorSir Arthur Watts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.