All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition has been fully revised and updated to include the contemporary issues together with new cases delivered by international courts and tribunals, such as the ICJ, ITLOS and Arbitral Tribunals, treaties, UN resolutions, and other instruments. It retains the clear chapter structure of the first edition, but has expanded the topics on marine spaces beyond national jurisdiction, maritime delimitation, protection of the marine environment. A new concluding chapter has also been included and presents a perspective on the future development of the international law of the sea. Detailed foottes and further reading sections, combined with illustrations and tables ensure understanding of the subject. By offering clarity of expression and academic rigour, The International Law of the Sea remains the best choice for students.
- Author BiographyYoshifumi Tanaka is Professor of International Law with specific focus on the law of the sea at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen. He has taught international law of the sea at several different universities and has also published widely in this field.
- Author(s)Yoshifumi Tanaka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight1090 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.