All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Rugby Encyclopaedia , meticulously compiled, has been 18 years in the making. This book is the complete international rugby encyclopaedia that presents every single recognised international ever played (since 1871 when Scotland took on England); is well illustrated and structured, featuring stories on the great players to have graced the game, the great matches to have captivated the crowds and the great stadiums to have hosted these internationals, as well as a plethora of rugby trivia. There is currently such book on the market and there hasn't been since Chris Rhys published Guinness Rugby - The Records in 1987. This publication has the potential to become an annual release.
- Author BiographyAndrew de Klerk, with his almost pathological passion for rugby football, was born in 1979, and grew up in the small educational town of Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa where Saturday-morning rugby matches were strongly attended and vociferously supported by the locals. He was educated at St Andrew's, Graeme College and Rhodes University in Grahamstown. He has a BSc (Hons) in Geology. His job as an environmental geologist takes him all over the world, which affords him some unique opportunities between flights to check out international rugby matches, stadiums, museums, players and administrators, in his never-ending quest for the tiniest detail of a perhaps long-forgotten test match. Andrew is an avid bird-watcher and loves the bush (he once spent a year as a game ranger at Mala Mala near the Kruger National Park). He takes a great interest in most ball sports and regularly plays tennis and squash. He is a member of the Geological Society of South Africa, is married and now lives in Johannesburg.
- Author(s)Andrew De Klerk
- Publisher30 Degrees South Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Imprint30 Degrees South Publishers
- Content Note400 colour & b/w photos
- Weight1625 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.