All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Thought of Herbert Butterfield brings together material from Butterfield's previously unpublished papers and a critical commentary from two leading Butterfield scholars: Paul Sharp and Karl Schweizer. They recover Butterfield's contribution to international thought.
- Author BiographyKARL W. SCHWEIZER is Professor of History, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, USA. He has published numerous books on diplomatic history, including England, Prussia and the Seven Years War (1989); and War, Politics and Diplomacy (2001). Further publications include the Art of Diplomacy (1994); Francois de Callieres: Diplomat and Man of Letters (1995); and Lord Chatham (1993). A former Ph.D student of Butterfield, he has also edited the latter's previously unpublished essays on the History of Science (1998), wrote the entry on Butterfield for the Global Historical Writing (1998) and published an article on Butterfield's educational thought for Technology Studies. PAUL SHARP is Professor and Head of Political Science at the University of Minnesota Duluth, USA. He is the author of two books and numerous articles on foreign policy and diplomacy. He is currently co-editor of The Hague Journal of Diplomacy and was the founding chair of both the Diplomatic Studies and English School sections of the International Studies Association.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKarl W. Schweizer,Paul Sharp
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.