All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on empirical case-study research carried out in the Bangalore software industry, this book explores the role of network relationships in the internationalization of small kwledge-intensive firms. Using a conceptual framework, it looks at a range of key themes. These include: * networks * kwledge * techlogy. Highlighting the propensity of small kwledge-intensive firms to develop and leverage network relationships and thereby, the resourcefulness with which entrepreneurial firms can (and do) internationalize, this book is essential reading for academics and students with an interest in the intersection between international business and entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyDr Shameen Prashantham is on the faculty of the University of Glasgow Business School. His research, within the Centre for Internationalization and Enterprise Research, focuses on the role of network relationships (social capital) in the internationalization of the entrepreneurial smaller firm, particularly in the context of the Indian software industry. His research has been won recognitions such as a Best Paper Award at the British Academy of Management and a Best Dissertation Finalist Award at the Academy of Management. Dr Prashantham earned a PhD from the University of Strathclyde. He also holds an MSc with Distinction from Strathclyde and a BA with Distinction in Economics from Loyola College; in both instances he graduated at the top of his class.
- Author(s)Shameen Prashantham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Small Business
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.