All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionUbiquitous and pervasive techlogies such as RFID and smart computing promise a world of networked and interconnected devices. Everything from tires to toothbrushes could soon be in communications range, heralding the dawn of an era in which today's Internet of People gives way to tomorrow's Internet of Things - where billions of objects will have the ability to report their location, identity, and history over wireless connections. Connectivity and Communication - Anything, Anywhere, and Anytime An examination of the exciting expansion period in this research, The Internet of Things: From RFID to the Next-Generation Pervasive Networked Systems provides comprehensive, technical, and practical deploying policy guidance that covers fundamentals and recent advances in pervasive networked systems. The book addresses the conceptual and technical issues that influence the techlogy roadmap and gives an in-depth introduction to the Internet of Things and its effect on businesses and individuals. Discussing case studies, experience reports, and best practice, it contains information on emerging techlogies, market opportunities, and policy implications. Practical Guidance and Balanced Coverage The first book of its kind to address major new techlogical developments and define the Internet of Things, this text provides balanced coverage of theory and practical issues. Reflecting research trends and industry needs, itis a comprehensive technical and practical guide to recent advances in pervasive networked systems.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleWireless Networks and Mobile Communications
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHuansheng Ning,Laurence T. Yang,Lu Yan,Zhang Yan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.