Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionEducational systems around the world look to student assessment programs as they initiate reforms and revise educational policies to increase student achievement. This edited volume examines the intersection of international achievement testing and education policy development in key countries around the world, exploring how assessments can inform curriculum, pedagogy, strategic planning, and ultimately determine large-scale education policy and governance. Noted chapter contributors explore how educational leadership and governance issues have been influenced by assessment programs across a range of political, ecomic, cultural, and educational contexts. The Intersection of International Achievement Testing and Education Policy provides educators, academics, and policymakers with cultural insights, historical contexts, and a framework for negotiating and understanding the consequences of educational policy decisions in schools.
- Author BiographyLouis Volante is Professor of Education at Brock University, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLouis Volante
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.