Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK's bestselling guide to successful interviews is back, with a new editionupdated with expanded content on planning for interviews and tailoring your interview to a specific role. This is the definitive, bestselling guide to planning, preparing and performing in interviews to maximise your chances of landing the job you want. The guidance in this book has been tried, tested and honed to perfection. The unique content includes a chapter on avoiding the most common interview mistakes, and important information on how to handle and benefit from the post-interview period. Written by the CEO of the UK's leading CV consultancy service, James Innes, the book is supported by exclusive online tools and bonus content including sample interview questions, templates and best-practice scenarios.
- Author BiographyJames Innes is the Founder and Chief Executive of The CV Centre - the UK's leading CV consultancy. Following more than a decade of experience heading up The CV Centre, James is now widely considered to be one of the UK's leading careers experts. He regularly participates at recruitment fairs and conferences as a sought-after guest speaker, as well as being interviewed on TV and radio. The CV Book sits alongside James's other careers publishing which include the bestselling The Interview Book and The Interview Question and Answer Book both published by Pearson.
- Author(s)James Innes
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.