All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Desmond sees religion, art, philosophy, and politics as essential and distinctive modes of human practice, manifestations of an intimate universality that illuminates individual and social being. They are also surprisingly permeable phemena, and by observing their relations, Desmond captures tes of a clandestine conversation that transforms ontology.
- Author BiographyWilliam Desmond is professor of philosophy, Higher Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, and David R. Cook Visiting Chair in Philosophy at Villanova University.
- Author(s)William Desmond
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2016
- Series TitleInsurrections: Critical Studies in Religion, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.